(207) 232 2524 Augusta, Maine
Film & Television Production
Station Operations Manager – Easthampton Community Access TV
* Camera Operator - Monadnock Media - Arabian Horse project - 2009
* Grip/Gaffer & extra - Rough Pictures - "Phineas Gage" - 2009
* Gaffer - 'Cadillac Crew' (trailer, 2008)
* Gaffer - 'In Person: The Oscar Jordan Jazz Quintet (trailer, 2007)
Experience in all facets of video production, including scriptwriting, directing, producing, and video editing.
Documentary production experience - cinematographer for 'Third Party' (documentary, 2003)
Experience teaching video production.
Technical expertise with camera/studio equipment and various editing programs. Multimedia and DVD production.
Political campaign media production experience.
Graphic design experience. Photoshop.
Design work for flyers, posters, pens, buttons, stickers, etc.
Experience with website design, maintaining websites.
Computer colorist for color separation of comic books.
Graphics production for promotional items.
Bronze foundry art-casting and moldmaking experience.
Printmaking, lithography, and silkscreen work.
Research & Computer Skills
Trained in social science research and theory, statistics. (SPSS, Excel, Access)
Excellent writing and communication skills.
Communication research areas include international mass communications, political economy, globalization, video and new media production, Latin American studies.
Worcester State - Video Production & Intro to Mass Media 2003-04
UMass Amherst Communication Dept. graduate instructor 1999-2002. Taught video production workshops at the UMass Video Center.
ECAT Video Production Workshops 2006-2009
Graduate work in Communication, UMass Amherst. 1999-2002
B.A. Communication, UC San Diego 1999. Coursework in website design, media production.
Palomar College Radio/Television Dept. 1992-94
Whitefish High School, Whitefish, MT 1988.
* Workshop instructor - UVC TV-19, UMass Amherst.
* Computer colorist for comic books - InColor Inc. Sorrento Valley, CA 1993
* Graphic artist - Streetside Graphics, Oceanside, CA 1995
* Moldmaker, Kalispel Art Casting (bronze foundry), Whitefish MT 1997
* TV production staff - CableVision Del Mar 3 TV 1998
* 9/98 - 12/98 Spanish studies, Universidad de Guadalajara, PV. Mexico.
* 1/99 - 8/99 Universidad Catolica de Occidente, Santa Ana, El Salvador.
* Teaching Assistant, University of Massachusetts Amherst, MA 1999-2002
* Researcher, Foundation for Fair Contracting, Hartford, CT 2002